james

Furby

Why, how many do you have now ??? :D :D :D

tnlogger

what i want to know is they any good ta et if not no sence waiting shot
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
gene

Fraxinus

I don't think there's any closed season on 'em.  Here in NH, this is the slowest time of the year.  Outside of the occasional hiker/kayaker/canoers and the crazies who ski Tuckerman's Ravine, there ain't much goes on between the end of skiing and Memorial Day. 
Maybe there should be a bounty? :D :D
Grandchildren, Bluegrass music, old tractors, trees and sawmills.  It don't get no better'n that!

Ernie

I just finished an excellent book on New Zealand history, apparently according to the early Maori, white men are too salty.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Pete J

I've been to Tuckerman's several times. It does get pretty crazy up there. Back in the old days, when I was in shape, I hiked up the 3 1/2 miles from the AMC base lodge, made 13 runs on the headwall and then ran the 3 1/2 miles back down at the end of the day. It makes me dream that I had my youth again for sure. The real loonies were making runs on the headwall in a old truck innertube. I thought for sure I was gonna see someone die that day. The lose a few people every year or two there don't they?

Pete

Fraxinus

Quote from: LogRite on May 01, 2005, 09:11:20 PM
The lose a few people every year or two there don't they?

Pete

I can't honestly say that I've heard of too many skiers dying there.  It's usually the damfool hikers that get in the worst trouble.
BTW, I went by Loon Mtn in Lincoln today and saw the gondola running so evidently the regular ski season isn't quite over yet.  Still quite a bit of snow on the mtn but lotsa bare spot.
Grandchildren, Bluegrass music, old tractors, trees and sawmills.  It don't get no better'n that!

Thank You Sponsors!