iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

You know you are spending too much time milling when----

Started by Greg Brown, February 15, 2012, 08:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimW

When you headlight is not enough light to saw after dark, so you turn the canopy LED lights on the tractor on.........................to brite.

When your off road fuel distributor knows you on a first name business and asks how the sawmill is doing.

When you drive the tractor too fast, only to have sawdust attack your face.

Your log supplier doesn't think twice about sending you a dumpster full of brush and stumps because he knows you love the logs he hinds under it all.

When your kids see you are not sawing in perfect daylight and they ask.....................Is the sawmill broke?

The automatic teller at the bank won't take your money because of damp sawdust sticking to it.

Repeat customers ask if they can sort thru your burn pile.

When you order WM parts, you ask for your favorite parts guy. 

.....................................THANKS JEFF for this forum!!!
hugs,  Brandi

Mahindra 6520 4WD with loader/backhoe and a Caterpiller E70 Excavator.  My mill is a Woodmizer LT40HD Wide 35hp Yanmar Diesel. An old Lull 644D-34 called Bull

Sixacresand

When the only family vacation you take every five years is to the pig roast. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

maineshops

I finally gave up the tooth pic, bad eyes, and cut the end off a old coard an keep in in when in my pocket☺️
Phil:4, 13

Walnut Beast

No Black Gold is wasted or to much time spent jacking around with stuff people would consider garbage 

Thank You Sponsors!