iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Country Eating

Started by Magicman, September 15, 2013, 02:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I was at the Cabin several days last week bushhogging, etc.  Before I left I raided Pat's frig. so all I had to have was the microwave and a skillet.

Green beans, yellow rice, a small ham steak, cornbread, and topped off with some sliced peaches.  MMMmmm.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

Took longer to set it out there for a photo op than it did to eat it.  ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Another night I had "chicken & dumplings" but the cameraman was asleep at the wheel.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

bama20a

That do look like some kind of good eating digin_2,Wife is frying ham right now that a friend gave us today, He killed 2 hogs afew days back, 8)
It is better to ask forgiveness than permission

ron barnes

Great looking meal.  Ham is my favorite meat.

thecfarm

Better than some meals you have taken a picture of.  ;D  I will pretend I did not see the bread.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

Now, that's a nice meal. 8) 8) 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

sandhills

That even looks good as I'm sitting here eating my dinner Magic, cfarm, you really need to broaden your horizons  ;).

thecfarm

broaden? depends which way.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

martyinmi

Quote from: thecfarm on September 16, 2013, 11:12:37 AM
Better than some meals you have taken a picture of.  ;D  I will pretend I did not see the bread.  :D
You know, I really love my mom's cornbread(she's originally from Mo), but I just can't seem to acquire a taste for grits- unless it is doctored up with LOTS of something.
BUT, I do like to eat, and when my southern relatives get together I rarely turn them (grits) down.
It doesn't really make sense that one can like one and live fine without the other..?? ???
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

WDH

Marty,

I can see that you are conflicted.  You might need some Grits Therapy. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Kinda like me and apples,don't like them raw,but cook them and I'll eat them. But onions and peppers I like raw. I do like corn bread. Or I use to until Magicman told me it was grits.  :D

WDH

See Marty?  Grits Therapy has helped Ray.  He used to be a nervous wreck. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Learn something new every day. I never knew I went to Grits Therapy.

sandhills

See?  Just like I said, you're horizons are already broadening  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!