iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Madison, Wisconsin

Started by Crusarius, April 28, 2017, 12:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crusarius

Well we spent roughly 10 hours driving today. Made it to Howe Indiana. Chilling at best western plus then will continue in the morning.

Kid did awesome. We stopped in Erie Pa at the peninsula and had lunch. Kid did not care for splashing waves.

Think we have 4.5 hours left tomorrow.

Crusarius

Made it to the room. fought through the insane firewall and finally got in. Now the real fun begins. What to do with a 2 year for 4 days.

Actually its not bad. Think I have tuesday covered wednesday will be going to childrens museum. Then Thursday morning I need to figure out what to do and thursday afternoon probably going to go to rock lake.

The F-150 was kinda squeamish driving into the parking garage.

Crusarius

So I spent all day tuesday with beenthere. The kid had a ball and I am pretty sure him and his wife were very happy to have him there.

Wedensday we spent most of the day at the childrens museum and then paroused the capital building on the way back to the hotel. There is a some really great history in that building. And amazing architecture.

Thursday I took the kid for a walk down minona lake outside the hotel. And now he is snoozing while I am thinking about quiznos :).

So far has been a great trip. Will be leaving friday around noon and heading out. I don't have to work till monday so we are going to take our time on the way home and maybe do the tourist thing.

Crusarius

Made it home safe last night just before midnight. Great trip. Thanx to everyone for the suggestions. I really wanted to do all the things but the kid and I already ran all over the place going crazy.

Was a great trip. Definitely look forward to the next one.

Bert

I probably just missed you or maybe crossed paths at Presque Isle and didnt know it. Its a 3 hr drive for me.  I was there with the family in that time frame. Im not from that area but try to go every few months. Small world :)
Saw you tomorrow!

Crusarius

yea, we hit it on the way out and on the way back. The way back was the festival. That was a mistake.

Thank You Sponsors!