iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Not again! Boston Marathon finish lin evacuated!

Started by Woodhauler, April 15, 2014, 07:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Just read that the finish line at the boston marathon has been evacuated! Big black bag was left there! Bomb squad is checking it out.Just seen footage of the man that ran up dressed in black with a vail over his face screaming boston strong and threw the back pack down! He was also barefoot!  :o
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Texas Ranger

Fruit loops come out with their need for personal exposure.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Woodhauler

Said they arrestted one guy, he should be charged with terrorisom!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Holmes

A complete surveillance system was installed 2 weeks ago for the marathon.  This idiot must not have been following the news.   The system is portable and will be used at a lot of events.
Think like a farmer.

goose63

There is all ways a cracker head trying to spoil the fun
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

thecfarm

Someone might get beat up if they ain't careful.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Makes me hope that they are not careful and do get beat up.  Terrorist are cowards.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

estiers

Erin Stiers
State Plant Health Director - Minnesota
United States Department of Agriculture

Woodhauler

Quote from: estiers on April 16, 2014, 01:54:29 PM
This year's marathon is not until April 21.
They had a memorial for the people effected by the act of terrorisom last year!

justallan1

Quote from: Woodhauler on April 16, 2014, 04:41:10 PM
Quote from: estiers on April 16, 2014, 01:54:29 PM
This year's marathon is not until April 21.
They had a memorial for the people effected by the act of terrorisom last year!
Okay, now that's just a good way to get dead! Whether it was real or just a bad joke, I'd say the guy is lucky to get arrested. To do something like that anytime is bad enough, but to interrupt a memorial for the same thing is just plain stupid.
Just my 2 cents.

Allan

Jim_Rogers

This bare foot joker was/is mentally ill, and off his medicine. Is being held and off to a hospital for evaluation.
They most likely won't let him go until he "learns" that he has to take his meds everyday for the rest of his life.

I have been through this with a younger sister. She's fine now, she's on her meds. But when they are off them, there is nothing anyone, even family, can do to get them to take them. I have tried and tried for many years. I know how hard it is.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Thank You Sponsors!