iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT-15 is going to have to wait...

Started by Clean Image, March 05, 2012, 12:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clean Image

My wife's been gone now for a couple of weeks helping out her Dad after an operation and I figured with all the extra time I would have, this would finally be the opportunity to start putting on all those parts I ordered for WM and getting to the maintenance on my LT-15. Thought for sure the trailer would be a lot further along by now too...not sure what I was thinking!

Besides working more than usual lately...someone's had to take care of the billing, banking, getting business and personal tax info together never mind the laundry, cooking (baloney on more than one occasion) and trying to keep the house in some type of order...and then there's the dog who occasionally just stares at me to remind me his bowl and ball time are being neglected. >:(

I learned a long time ago when I used to sell replacement windows that the correct question to ask the lady of the house was not "do you work"...it was "do you work outside the home"...I don't take the efforts of my lady (and business administrator) for granted, just appreciating her more than ever this week.

Does someone in your life deserve flowers today? I'm sure glad that big orange steel beast in the shop can't talk... :(

Duane 

terrifictimbersllc

in case you don't know, newer mills can log on as guests, and if they don't like what they read, may not cut straight.  Just saying.  ::) ::) ::)
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

cutterboy

Duane, I know how you feel. It's not the same when they are gone. It's a lot of extra work and the food isn't as good.
To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

Thank You Sponsors!