iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Poster Award # 9

Started by Jeff, March 05, 2004, 03:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawman

Congratulaions to all of you fellas.As has already been said  you are very deserving. Thanks to all of you for a great place to come and sit a spell.
  Keep up the great work.      :)      
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Mike_P.

Congratulations:

This is a great place.  You administrators, including Jeff, deserve recognition for your efforts in making it so.

Thanks,

Mike

MrMoo

Thanks to all the administrators for keeping the forum what it is.

OneWithWood

Jeff and Mike,
Once again you have made an outstanding choice.  
To all the admins,
Thank-you for all the wisdom you have shared with us and your wonderful way of being.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Ron Scott

Thanks again! Received the Rust Reaper today. Tried some on the "frozen" lock of my pick-up topper which I thought I was going to have to replace. Salt and road grime gets into them.

The lock loosened up and "came back to life" after the Rust Reaper treatment. So don't have to replace it yet.    :)
~Ron

DanG

Well, I was sick as a dog the day my RR came. I couldn't even go out to meet the UPS guy! :-/ As a result of being down for several days, I got behind, SERIOUSLY, on my chores, and I didn't get to put it into play.  Today, however, I lined up every Crescent wrench, plier, Stillson wrench, Vice Grip, nipper, and ratchet I own, and gave them all the treatment. :)  I've got the smoothest working set of tools you ever saw, and I can't even miss the little bit of fluid in the small applicator. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!