iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

About my son Daniels accident.......

Started by Buzz-sawyer, July 07, 2006, 10:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz-sawyer

Well I have been living at Barnes hospital for ......about14 days now.....in the intensive care waiting room.
My son Daniel was in a single car accident two weeks ago friday. He had worked a double shift, and was headed home when he hit a power pole.
He is still not conscious do to high fever and the sedation and other complications, ....and is very severly injured.
I have a picture of him from an adventure we went on down to J_T's home....he doesnt have the long hair anymore.

Here is one of me at the same age

wonder where he got the idea???? :D :D

I will try to get some pics of what has been goin on.
I got a message from brother Noble , through our good friend Kirk Alllen, that a man named Ross was also in this hospital....Well I took a brealk and found him , he is a good ole boy, and frankly , he and Noble are cut from the same cloth!!!! I think they are twins....we talked and prayed a while , and had a good visit,  I and trying to get them set up with accomidations for his wife Mary.
And will check in on her while he is in surgery.

Anyway Daniel is a lovable kid who has a whole lotta life that I pray is still in front of him!!!

Here is a thread about DAniel and my trip to JT's
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=13473.msg188968#msg188968
Here is what Ole Jt said about Daniel,"Time to time me and Roy both grow a little hair Then our wife's get out the weed whacker .   Got a lot to be proud of Buzz never met a more mannered young man and the wife said so too   "

Here is post Jt made about Daniel
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=13474.msg188970#msg188970
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

tnlogger

buzz pat and I still have Daniel as well as all of you in our prayers
If you need anything or just too bend an ear for awhile I'm there for you.
                                                                              gene and pat
gene

Bro. Noble

Buzz,  Thanks for looking in on Ross,  he really is a good guy and a good singer and guitar picker ;D  I was thinking that it might do you some good to visit him and I know it had to help him. 

You and Daniel are on our minds and in our prayers.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Kirk_Allen

Don our prayers are on an hourly basis day in and day out for survival, healing, and strenght.     

Sure glad you got to meet Bro. Nobles freind.  I am sure he appreciates the visit and the prayers. 

Call me when your ready to get the car fixed and I will come over and take care of it!

Norm

Buzz we appreciate you letting us know how Daniel's feeling. We are keeping you and him in our thoughts and prayers every day.

SwampDonkey

Thanks for checking in Buzz. Can only interate what I've said in Kirk's thread.

cheers
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Patty

Hey Buzz, your son is a very handsome young man. I, like everybody else, am pulling for him.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

thecfarm

Glad to hear the update.Thank-you.I've been wondering how he was doing.Just to let you know,I have not forgot about the porcupine quills.The old timers around here call them hedgehogs.My wife and I was going somewheres in her car,that's means I'm all cleaned up and wearing my Sunday go to meeting clothes on and we saw one dead beside the road.No way was we stopping for me to get some quills and I was driving.  ;D I all ready had my foot on the brake and was slowing down.I put my foot on the gas pedal and kept on driving.There will be others.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Don_Papenburg

Buzz, sorry to hear about youir son , Hope that he gets better real soon.
Don
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

asy

What a cutie~!

I sure hope he gets better soon, I know if wishing will do it, he sure will.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Part_Timer

We'll keep your family in our prayers

Tom and Kate
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

rebocardo

Buzz,

I really do not know what to say except I hope your son fights for his life and recovers from his injuries. Just because he is unconscious do not assume he can not hear you. Encourage him with words of hope and prayers that he can hear.

Buzz-sawyer

I cant bear to post a pic of Daniel in his current condition...though I thought I would .....BUT I can tell you that his fever reached 108 degres farenhiet....thats like 40 something celcius for you ASY and Paul :) :)
It has been ROUGH! he has been through the fight of his life....and it seems he is winning!!!!
The fever broke last night and stayed down through today..and all he keeps asking

He communicates by writting a note with his eyes closed mind you..... is ....

,"Will I be able to continue college this fall?"

I always reply,"WELL...you MAY miss a semester....but we can use the time to catch up on the Simpsons, and goof of till next semester"
I have recieved cards and gifts from many, and all I can say is it has touched my heart deeply that you , my internet friends, care about us, and we certainly FEEL your prayers giving us all strenght and peace
THANK YOU ;) :)
I know the ccards and such will bless Dan if ya wanna send one...........our adress is available on this thread :)
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=20092.0
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

asy

Such good news Buzz!

Thanks for updating us.

Can never get enough Simpsons!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

woodbowl

That is indeed some good news Buzz.  8)  8) I've been hoping to hear something like that. We're still keeping him on the prayer list though.  ;)
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Fla._Deadheader

Mail's a little tough from down here, Bud.  ;D ;D

Maybe when we are in the USA in October ???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

slowzuki

That is terrific news!  My father and I were in an accident a few years ago and sitting outside the intensive care is a rough go.  My father they had pumped full of fluids since it helps incase of a lot of problems but it made him look like a 400 lb man and you could barely recognize his face, very tough to see for family, but he got better bit by bit!  He's not 100% yet but he has been helping us build my wife and I's house and is back at most things! 8)

Buzz-sawyer

Well today Dan is off some of the mega sedation.....and the severe pain seems to be losing some of its grip on him.
He watched a little bit of the all star game tonight...before he drifted of....and made angry gestures when his team lost :D :D :D
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

thecfarm

That is some good news.Looks like he's on his way to recover.Now Mom and Dad go get some good sleep.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!