iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

hot dogs

Started by moosehunter, April 28, 2005, 03:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

I NEVER though I would EVER say this but I think Jeff's right.  Way too many grits! ;D
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

redpowerd

ne1 see lettermans do it yourself "hot dog kit" last night?

just a bag of guts packaged nice, pretty funny
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Teri

CK... I can't believe you just said that!  :o :o

etat

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Teri

tnlogger

ck it's not your fault dem gremlins muta took over ya key boaed for a a sec  :D :D
gene

etat

Some how or other it's GOT to be Jeff's fault!  :P

Thought there for a minute I was a gonna have to run and hide! :)

STILL MAY have too.  It seems that Teri can hold her own!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

tnlogger

:D :D :D she learned from the master  ;D
gene

Teri

;D ;D ;D ;D

Ya'll got that right!   :D :D :D

UNCLEBUCK

Hope you enjoy the hot dogs moosehunter .
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Jason_WI

My uncle worked at Oscar Myer in Madison while attending the AG short course at UW Madison. Lets just say he don't eat Oscar Myer wieners any more.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

IF you like John Candy movies then rent The Great Outrdoors. Read the racoon subtitles while they are digging through the trash and find hot dogs.  Pretty good discription on what they are made of ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jason
Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

UNCLEBUCK

I tried to show a recipe for hot dogs from my sausage makin book but the letters came out too small in the scanner but its very healthy besides all the spices I use lean beef (chuck) and lean pork(pork butts) . Very healthy and simple to make but I know you guys are having fun about lips and %$#@*&^%    :D
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Cedarman

Bought a jar of pickled pigs lips at the Jitney Jungle grocery store in Livingston Alabama a few years ago.  Gave them away.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

moosehunter

Wrapped and froze all 129.75 lbs last night ( I ate one.. very good). Love my Ronco vaccume packer. Ok it is not a Ronco. I don't remember the name.
MH
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

sawguy21

Only way I like hotdogs is cooked over an open fire on a stick. Can't stand them boiled or fried.
STUFF POSING AS MEAT :D :D  You got that right Teri. I ate waaay too much of it in school lunches. Won't touch it now.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

ohsoloco

Moosehunter, you must've shot a LOT of deer to get that many pounds of deer tail  :D

I don't care what part of the cow is in them hot dogs, they're DanG good.  I've eaten just about every part of a cow anyway, and they weren't even in hot dogs  :)

tnlogger

That is the only thing i miss not being up north any more  cant get no tripe or beef heart down here  :(
gene

Riles

Inquiring minds want to know:

Just what part of the chicken is the mcnugget and are you sure you want to eat it?
Knowledge is good -- Faber College

Teri

You probably don't want to know what part of the chicken it is.  :)  I'll pass on the mcnuggets...  :-X :-X

old3dogg

I would bet, that if we really knew what was in half of the food we consume on a daily bases, we would all weigh about a hundred pounds. ;D

Teri

Not me... I'm losin' weight.  8)   and I ain't even on a diet.  :o

old3dogg

Im 5' 9" and weigh 174. I try to eat right but darn! Love those hot dogs and cheese burgers!!!

ohsoloco

Tnlogger, you're one of the few people that I'm not related to that know what tripe is....most people think it's a kind of fish  ::)  I've eaten tripe a few times (usually pickled), but I just don't care for the consistency of it when you're chewing it  :-\  That stuff can really smell up the house when it's being cooked.

old3dogg

Whats tripe???
I just gotta know!

tnlogger

:D :D :D :D tripe is like grits in a way you have you ether like it or not  ;D
old3dogg  tripe is the inner lining of a cows stomach ;) mmmmm good
gene

Thank You Sponsors!