iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

building a firewood processor

Started by jaybe_2, November 10, 2011, 10:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cp881

Thanks alot for the help. Is the sequencer that is set at 50 psi only for the bar oiler? I was planning on running a separate pump with bar oil so I'm thinking I won't need that. The second scetch is a lot diferent from the original, look like it was the source of alot of frustration!

jaybe_2

No the 50 psi sequence valve is for the saw cylinder. My oiler is after the sequence valve and only has the 10 psi that my return filters are running at and it is more than enough oil. I also have a flow control on the oiler.

jaybe_2

No video yet!!! Its hard to go cut wood when its 83* out. I have to force myself to feed the boiler. Dont loose faith in me, I will get a video soon.

smiley_chop   waiting for video.......

Woodchuck53

Fantastic job Jaybe. Enjoyed the video.

2 questions. Do you wear ear plugs and would taller paddles help on the chute chain?

Can't wait to see the work on the dune buggy. Where do you find time for such fine builds? Stay safe, Chuck
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

JoeB

EDITED BY ADMIN AND WARNING SENT. 

Randy88

Jaybe_2, did you get the final video shot of the whole operation in working order?   I know its an older post now, but was wondering how everything turned out for you, have you been using it and how everything works?

jaybe_2

Well I probably should start buy saying sorry for loosing track of this post. The processor is working fantastic. All the bugs are worked out and I can do a cord ( cut to 32" ) in just over a half hour. That is using a friends grapple to load the deck. If I load it with the forks on my tractor it goes much slower. I will be doing more wood in a couple of weeks and I will get some video.

ehr400

Thank You Sponsors!