iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Puzzlin Puddinstones

Started by Jeff, October 29, 2010, 07:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

A couple weeks ago a friend of mine got a hold of a photo I took this summer. I had organized some of my pudding stones together to take a collage type of photo. Most of you know I'm an artsy fartsy type, so I am always doing something goofy like that.  Anyhow, she sent me an email that she had saw something on-line that made her think of me, so she ordered it and it was on the way, with a couple other odds and ends. At the time, I did not know she had the photo, and I had no idea what she was up to.

Fast forward to yesterday where I got a package in the mail.  She had taken one of my puddingstone photos and sent it in to have a jigsaw puzzle made from it. Included was also a deck of cards that used my photo as the background.  :)

I don't know where Chantelle finds the time to do something like that for me while taking care of her business and my friend david and thier little daughter, along with the other thing they did this week. Became the newest Guinness World record holder for the Largest Slab of Fudge.  5750 lbs of fudge in one slab!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Tammy says, this makes for one tough puzzle. :)

isawlogs

Better her and Ma doing it then me  ;) :D :D 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Reddog

Quote from: isawlogs on October 29, 2010, 09:19:24 PM

Better her and Ma doing it then me  ;) :D :D 

:D :D :D Bigger Hammer!!!  ;D

thecfarm

Not a big puzzle fan.Nice what some friends do for us.But that that fudge caused me to sit up and take notice.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Warbird

Quote from: Jeff on October 29, 2010, 07:31:51 PM
Became the newest Guinness World record holder for the Largest Slab of Fudge.  5750 lbs of fudge in one slab!

I love fudge.  That's impressive...  almost 2.5 tons.  Somebody spent a lot of money on ingredients!!

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Radar67

And somebody had a big party after to eat it all.  ;D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Jeff

Chantelle has set the record numerous times. Sometimes to beat the person that beat her, and sometimes to beat her own record.  This time it was to reclaim the record. Northwest Fudge Factory does not sell retail, but sells fudge for fundraisers. I'm sure as in the past, this fudge was probably mostly sold before it was even made as part of a fundraiser that would be selling fudge from the Guiness world record slab of fudge.  :)

KellyH

Not sure about those puzzles but that fudge caught my attention.  ;)  In the event she needs help on the next one I'm sure she'll have no shortage of volunteers....  By the way, who gets to lick the spoon?  :D
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

Jeff

Quote from: TurboMan on November 01, 2010, 11:09:58 AM
  By the way, who gets to lick the spoon?  :D

Excellent question, and I have the answer as I just put it on their website for them a couple days ago.

http://northwestfudgefactory.com/world_record.htm

KellyH

Quote from: Jeff on November 01, 2010, 11:22:24 AM
Quote from: TurboMan on November 01, 2010, 11:09:58 AM
  By the way, who gets to lick the spoon?  :D

Excellent question, and I have the answer as I just put it on their website for them a couple days ago.

http://northwestfudgefactory.com/world_record.htm

Oh yeah, I see her there.  It appears her favorite may just be the M&M topped version.  :D
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

paul case

thats just short of 3 tons by my figuring, so who ate the other 250 lbs.???? popcorn_smiley   pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Thank You Sponsors!