iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blade detective

Started by Larry, September 09, 2013, 09:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRowsh

And of course, if one has worked with Germans in Germany knows that how they think and do things is not how we do it here.  They analyze it to the smallest factors/details. For example, my next door neighbor was sending his motor oil sample to the lab every other month to get analyzed!!
I have never done that in my life. That does not make him wrong or make me right either. 
Is it possible that the way they were manufacturing their saw blades got some advantage over punching and then grounding?  Due to my experience with them, I believe them.  Because their track record is good!!
LogMaster LM2 with Kubota V1305 Diesel conversion.
There is a price for everything in life!!!  No free lunches!
Retired US Army.

Bandmill Bandit

I am a pure bred German and was born and raised as German as you can get in Canada. I am proud of my German heritage but more proud to be a Canadian

About 12 years ago My son and I were doing  a major a 4.0 Litre V6 For his Ford ranger. We also did some major mods to the suspension at the same time. We were almost done when we had a couple of bolt on the rear suspension lift kit let go. I asked my son if he had put the tourque wrench on them or had just tight them to refusal with the 3/4 inch impact.

His answer was interesting to say the least. Dad, when you want some thing done right you gota have at least one good German! If you want to have it F$%^(D up right you still need at least one good German.

It kinda has a ring to it dont you think. But we Germans do do things better! 8) Even when we Screw up ;D

Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

MRowsh

LogMaster LM2 with Kubota V1305 Diesel conversion.
There is a price for everything in life!!!  No free lunches!
Retired US Army.

bandmiller2

If anyone is interested on you tube they show WM making and welding bands. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!