iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

3 things that caught my eye today

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, February 17, 2016, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Watch the dates on those fruit cakes.
Old saying,or a new one?? How true!!
Love those rabbits.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on February 17, 2016, 08:39:44 PM
Watch the dates on those fruit cakes.

I didn't get the Fruit Cake. It was on the counter at the Diner.

WV Sawmiller

Dave,

Now I have to get my daughter searching for the fruit cake for me. She lives just up the road from you in Charlotte and should be able to find them there. Cool rabbits too. Other tag makes me want to go rub Sampson's (my rat terrier) ears. He's relaxing in front of the love seat after conning me and my wife out of his nightly treat.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Sixacresand

Post,
maybe you can make some Easter Wabbits from Fruit cake cookies. I don't like those hollow chocolate ones.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

trapper

Made the planter and snowman you posted.  The rabbits look good and easy to make. .
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Sixacresand on February 17, 2016, 09:25:28 PM
Post,
maybe you can make some Easter Wabbits from Fruit cake cookies. I don't like those hollow chocolate ones.

:D :D :D :D

Darrel

1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

yukon cornelius

you could use those bunnies to roast real ones with  ;D
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!