Just bought a used Norwood Mill

Started by Coon, August 04, 2011, 02:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon

Hey guys I just bought a used Super LumberMate 2000 with enough bed to saw 16 foot logs.  I never got any manuals with the mill and was wondering if you could email me one.  It would be nice to know the part number for the belts and such.

I also got 30 bands with the mill but no sharpener and setter.  All the bands except one or two are dull.  I have been looking around for anyone close to me to sharpen and set for me to no avail.  I live in Saskatchewan and was wondering if you could point me towards anyone who has a sharpener and setter.  I will be in the market in the near future to purchase your cheaper hand crank model. 

you can email me at either   b.malischewski@gmail.com        or   coon1978@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Brad Malischewski
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Mike@Norwood

Good morning Brad

First off, congratulations on your purchase and welcome aboard to the Norwood family. We hope you enjoy your sawmill. When you get a chance, please give us a call toll-free at 1-800-567-0404 and let us know the serial number on the bottom of your sawhead and the name of the gentleman you bought you mill from. We can transfer the registration in your name, get you officially registered as a Norwood owner and add you to our mailing list so you don't miss out on any super deals or future contests, like our upcoming photo contest where you can win some great prizes. We don't maintain a list of owners who maintain blades for profit or email our manuals.  But, as soon as you are registered, you can order your manual and touch base on blade sharperners and setters, and answer any other questions you may have.   

We look forward to hearing from you.

Happy milling,

Mike at Norwood

Coon

Thanks Mike.  I will be giving a call in the next few days with the serial number and such.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

papow22

welcome to the forestry forum of U.S.A. not Canada.
I know I'm behind by 120 days,But anyways I too own a lm2000 that cuts 16' logs.We do have a forum on Norwood's,it's called Portable Sawmills | Norwood Industries,then make yourself a name on the  nor woods connect.There is a lot of info on there that you would find a lot of helpful hints and ideas.I'm from northern Alberta but any how have a safe day at the mill also.

Also I have more resent photo's of the mill on Norwood's connect forum.
Lives to do sawdust,run a trapline,hunt big game,live life to it's most.Got 4 mills a circle mill,(2 band sawmills) Norwood's 2000, Trim Saw,Beam Machine (chainsaw mill).