Have called Cook's twice for information.

Started by OutlawB52, February 16, 2018, 06:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OutlawB52

Have received nothing but "call us when ready to buy".  Am I doing something wrong ?  I like  their built like a tank attitude.

Tin Horse

Just received my new cat claw sharpener and setter today here in Ontario, Canada. Couldn't be more please with their support and help. ;D
I e-mail and phone and they always respond quickly. Keep trying I think you'll be happy!
Bell 1000 Wood Processor. Enercraft 30HTL, Case 580SL. Kioti 7320.

starmac

A couple of old sayings come to mine.
first is The third times a charm.

Second and sometimes my favorite would be, Three strikes your out.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

CooksSaw

Quote from: OutlawB52 on February 16, 2018, 06:27:22 PM
Have received nothing but "call us when ready to buy".  Am I doing something wrong ?  I like  their built like a tank attitude.

Verizon had a major outage this past week and up until Friday our phones have been in and out on top of the flu running through our office which still has many of us out.
However, we're here and willing to help just give a call toll free 1-800-473-4804 or by email sales@cookssaw.com

Thanks,
James
Leaders In Bandsaw Technology!
Your source for Portable Sawmills, Board Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Band Blades, and Parts
Visit us at Portable Sawmill parts and bandsaw blades from Cook's Saw or call 1-800-473-4804
Email: james@cookssaw.com

petefrom bearswamp

What contact I have had with Cook's was [positive.
Well Magicman is retired and Marty must have been elswhere or I'm sure the phones would have been fixed promptly.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ellmoe

Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

farmfromkansas

When I call Cooks, seems like they are busy as can be, but someone can usually help out.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

woodman52

I called a couple of time recently. First time I wanted to talk to Robert, He was busy when I called but called back the same day and was very helpful even though I was asking about buying a used Cooks mill. I called back a couple of days later and the person I talked to, although not as knowledgeable, still tried hard to answer my questions and ended up sending me a manual for the mill I am looking at. I was very satisfied with the customer service.
Cooks HD3238 mill, loader tractor +, small wood processor, Farmi 501 winch, Wallenstein LX115 forwarding trailer, 60 ac hardwood, certified tree farm

farmfromkansas

Think the phone companies named ATT have gone bankrupt twice.  Wonder if southwestern bell changed their name to ATT to signal their upcoming bankruptcy. Nobody has ATT phones hardly anymore, the phone book is only a few pages.  And the neighbors are dropping their land lines.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work