iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A fine ( very fine ) old sawmill setup for sale

Started by Quebecnewf, August 23, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quebecnewf

Took these pics a few days ago of a complete circle mill ,planer ( four sided) and swing saw for sale.

Everything is in top notch shape

This fine old flat belt planer sets in the corner .

A fine setup sawmill from top to bottom

Quebecnewf

olcowhand

QuebecNewf, Ça à l'air bien; Combien ça coûte, ou dois-je acheter la propriété en dessous et devenir Canadien (je pense que vous auriez du mal à m'accepter ...)
Etienne

[QuebecNewf,
It looks nice; How much is it, or do I have to buy the property under it and become a Canadian (I think you guys would have a hard time accepting me...)]
Steve
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

Quebecnewf

I have no idea on the price . I have the contact phone numbers if you need them PM me. For sure you will need to talk French because the guys who ( two brothers, elderly now ) who own it are French speaking .

Might be going at a good price but not for me at this time . Still all in all a very fine and well cared for mill.

Quebecnewf

ellmoe

Quote from: olcowhand on August 23, 2018, 07:06:42 PM
QuebecNewf, Ça à l'air bien; Combien ça coûte, ou dois-je acheter la propriété en dessous et devenir Canadien (je pense que vous auriez du mal à m'accepter ...)
Etienne

OK. Now you're just showing off!  ;D

Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Tim

Where is this mill? Does a fellow need a ship to get it out f there?
Eastern White Cedar Shingles

olcowhand

Ellmoe,
Although I took 4 years of French in High School, I couldn't have put that post together to save my life, without the aid of Google Translator.
QuebecNewf was kind enough not to say so, but I'm sure that the grammar and sentence structure left much to be desired (sort of like someone saying in broken English: "You pushing my leg."). A French speaker would term it "Franglais".
N'est-ce Pas?
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

walterkilo

Non, en faits, c'est superbement bien traduit !

No, in fact, it's beautifully translated !
Dominik aka Walterkilo
Boucherville/Stanstead, Quebec.

richhiway

Woodmizer LT 40
New Holland 35 hp tractor
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

Thank You Sponsors!