Paul Bunyan 2018!

Started by B@kerLuke, September 13, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B@kerLuke

Fall is almost here, and we at Baker Products are gearing up for our last trade show of the season, the Paul Bunyan Show in Ohio! The show is October 5-7 in Cambridge, OH, and we would love to see you there. We will have a BlueStreak 3665D portable diesel sawmill and edger for demonstration, as well as the Wood Wizz. You may even be able to take some of this equipment home with you! Make sure you come out and enjoy the show, and stop by our booth and say hello. We'd love to meet you!

Grizzly

I'm missing something. I only see firewood shootout on the schedule no sawmill shootout. I thought sawmills were next year cause I missed last year.  ??? ???
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

B@kerLuke

Grizzly,
The sawmill shootout was last fall.  We had our BlueStreak 3665D dual cylinder hydraulic mill with an edger there last year and set records!  Log scale was 533bf, production was 587bf, production rate was 1621 board feet per hour, and the log scale conversion was 109%.  The next sawmill shootout will be next fall, 2019.  We would sure love to see you there!