iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas

Started by Crossroads, December 25, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you have a blessed season and stay safe in all you do!!!!
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Magicman

And I wish a  :christmas:  to you and all of my Forestry Forum Friends. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

E-Tex

LT-50 Wide, Nyle 200Pro Kiln, Mahindra 6065, Kubota 97-2 / Forestry Mulcher 
L2 Sawmill LLC

GAB

Merry Christmas to all from VT.
Wishing everyone a very safe one.
Compliments of mother nature here we are having a White Christmas.
In this area, 7 to 12 weeks to the start of the Sugaring Season.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Oliver05262

Merry Christmas to all from the other end of Vermont!!  A couple of inches of snow here, so it is indeed a white Christmas. 
  Headed out soon to our son's place to get together with most all of the family--over the river and through the woods. 
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

MSSawmill

Home-built bandsaw mill
2004 Kubota M110 with LA1301 loader

samandothers

Yes a Merry Christmas! 🎄🎁 

Resonator

On Christmas eve 1818 in Oberndorf, Austria the church organ was broken, and would not be able to play for the worship service. The organist Franz Gruber took a poem written by Josef Mohr and composed a simple guitar melody to sing it too. 2018 marks the 200th anniversary of "Silent Night", and at the church I attend this was our theme. (As luck would have it, our organ was also broken, and a few people got the chance to play the guitar and sing). 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!  

Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

offrink

Crossroads

Quote from: Resonator on December 25, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

On Christmas eve 1818 in Oberndorf, Austria the church organ was broken, and would not be able to play for the worship service. The organist Franz Gruber took a poem written by Josef Mohr and composed a simple guitar melody to sing it too. 2018 marks the 200th anniversary of "Silent Night", and at the church I attend this was our theme. (As luck would have it, our organ was also broken, and a few people got the chance to play the guitar and sing).

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!  
That's a neat tid bit of history thank you 
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Thank You Sponsors!