iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Under the old apple tree

Started by Don P, August 10, 2020, 09:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don P

They are good apples, apparently the lure is stronger than any fear. The Ranger hasn't had a muffler since I bellyflopped in a washed out barn entrance so i wasn't quiet, this guy just kept munching and coming closer to the truck. I thought for a minute I was going to have to reach out and put a mask on him. When I came back by the tree on the way up from the barn at dusk there was him, a spike, a fawn and a coupla does all enjoying the eats.

Walnut Beast

thecfarm

That is a nice picture.
Many years ago when I was cutting wood with my Father, I would sit on the fender of the tractor and ride up into the woods when he was driving, we was going up into the woods. We had a road along a stone wall. We was on one side of the stone wall and a deer on the other. We was side by side for quite a ways. We started to come to the opening to the wall and I told my Dad, May want to stop and left that deer cross so we don't run over it.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mike_belben

id suggest you put salt, butter, garlic and onions on him instead!
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!