iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Logging Insurance

Started by mometal77, October 25, 2020, 09:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mometal77

I got my families property and with it 45 years. We have water rights out back with the ecology dept and have used the side road for even before there was a road into our property.  This one logging corporation wants me to have a 5 yr license and insurance for 1 million dollars. I did hire an attorney but i think it is an up hill battle.  Here everyone has a key but me to the gate now and everyone goes out back to get wood on the weekends that are family related. Even 2 neighbors have an easement the company uses and they have keys and not required to have insurance.  Any advice in dealing with this would be appreciated. I was told that they can put this in court even without me knowing the court is going on.  With probate.  I still think i have a prescriptive easement.   See the water that comes off the hill feeds into a power plant that goes into a pond then alongside the ditch.  The company logged a hill destroying part of the line last spring and I had to fix it and they got upset.  They do not own the land that borders my land that is on a neighbors land for the access.  Has anyone gone through with this before? I was looking at insurance 2300 for one year and afraid of a 5 yr license after that at 50 dollars a year they can take that away i am presuming.
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

Ron Scott

Take over ownership and control of the property as deeded to you. You only need to comply with any reservations spelled out in the deed transferring the property ownership to you. 
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!