iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

You Can't Fix Stupid

Started by sawguy21, May 03, 2021, 12:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gspren

My opinion only! HOAs are like Labor unions, started with good intent and sometimes were/are needed but if they get too powerful and the officers get on a power trip then not good.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

sawguy21

They have  their place. My stepson was raised in the city and has no clue about looking after a house or yard, his dad was a perfectionist and did it all himself. Chris lived in a detached house for a time and HATED it, they are now in a condominium and are very happy. Have a problem? Pick up the phone. We moved from the city to an acreage near a small town and loved it, neither he or his city bred cousin could understand the appeal. The kids couldn't understand no wifi for their phones :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Logger RK

A few years ago My Bride was in the Hospital for a few days for Surgery & I figured I could figure out the dish washer. And as I figured more is better with the Dawn Degreaser Soap,I learned there's a limit. Only thing I could think of was to take a picture of the suds boiling out the top. She did get a chuckle out of it when She got Home. And don't let Me near it since. 

Al_Smith

Speaking of  suds ,I installed a whirlpool tub for a lady about 35 years ago and her moron daughter put bubble bath in it .Imagine that a bath tub with hydrophobia . :)

breederman

I got upgraded in a hotel once and it had a big ole whirl pool in it. This red neck dumped the bottle of provided bubbly stuff in and turned that baby on. I bet the suds were 3 feet high. Took me all night to get them down the drain.
Together we got this !

sawguy21

:D That would be a scene from The Beverly Hillbillies
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!