iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tuff birthday

Started by pineywoods, May 18, 2021, 11:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pineywoods

Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes. Wish I could say it was a good one, but I'd be lying. Had to say last goodbys to my son-in-law who was like a son to me. No warning, he dropped dead in the shower from a complete cardiac arrest. Fine man, good husband and father to a couple of fine grandsons. Avid woodworker, he and I had a lot in common. Loosing a child is something you wouldn't want to wish on your worst enemy.
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

WV Sawmiller

Piney,

I am awful sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and the rest of your family during this time. I hope you can draw some comfort remembering the good times spent together with your SIL.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

samandothers

So sorry to hear this, I am sorry for your families loss. 

Sedgehammer

oh geez, that's a hard one! sorry to hear that Piney. prayers all around. 

I know this doesn't really help perse, but I've had to learn to see the small things in life that bring some happiness, as the larger ones have faded due to health. I'm sure you already know that, but just know that sunny days still shine.   smiley_sun
Necessity is the engine of drive

mike_belben

my deepest condolences to all of you left behind in shock and pain.  i hope me pointing this out isnt taken the wrong way because i mean it to bring comfort.  but be happy for him, as many of us will die slow and come to envy his sudden exit.  this will be harder on his loved ones than it was on him, and that is something to rejoice over.. that he didnt suffer like you all are now in his absense.

May God bring comfort in your time of sorrow. 
Praise The Lord

Chuck White

My condolences to all, Piney!

I've always heard that's the worse when you lose a child.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

PatD and I feel your sorrow and send our Sincerest Condolences to your entire family.  :'(
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

chet

So sorry Piney. We lost our eldest son 19 years ago. The hurt and sadness never goes away, but great memories make it easier to deal with as time goes on.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

sawguy21

I am sorry, I cannot imagine a greater pain. There are no words. :'(
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Roxie

Piney, I am so sorry for your loss and pain. 
Say when

Jeff

There cant be anything worse Piney. Prayers for your family.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

That sure is a tough one Piney. My condolences to your family for your loss.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Firewoodjoe

Thoughts and prayers. My kids are young and I couldn't even fathom.  

Jim_Rogers

Sorry for your loss.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

WDH

Such sad news.  So sorry to hear it.  My heart goes out to you and your family. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

firefighter ontheside

That is not a happy birthday to say the least.  I'm sorry for your loss.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Walnut Beast

Condolences. Glad your there for the grandchildren 

Texas Ranger

Condolences, I never have words for this sort of thing, God bless, our prayers or with you.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

thecfarm

Keep that daughter close to you. She will need you more in a month, than right now. People will there for her now. But as time goes on, people seem to not be there. 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

barbender

Sorry to hear this, Piney. I'll be praying for your family.
Too many irons in the fire

Bruno of NH

Prayers for you and your family. Sorry for your loss Sir 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Nebraska

Be strong for your grandchildren, they will need you know more than ever.  What a terrible loss. 

DeerMeadowFarm

So sorry for your loss...

Old Greenhorn

SO sorry Piney. There are no words I can say. I wish you family peace and strength. How old are the grandsons? They will need you even more now.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

ron barnes

So sorry for your loss.

Thank You Sponsors!