iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sound off!! Who's going to Paul Bunyan??

Started by Captain, October 01, 2005, 05:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

Just want to know who to look for!!

List that I remember so far  :)

Captain
Neslrite and Tammy
Ga_Boy
Bibby and Pro Sawyer Mary
MtnJack
Part Timer

WHO are we Missing??  Are you dragging Chet again Jeff??

Some see us at the Peterson Tent (I'll get it there somehow, Mark...)

Captain

dutchman

I'll be there Sun. to pick up tractor arch from Future Foretry Prod.
Hope to see a few FF hats along the way.

Dutchman

Tom_Averwater

I'll be there. Going up wednesday to camp.    Mark , do you need help setting up your tent ?                     Tom Averwater
He who dies with the most toys wins .

Kirk_Allen

I plan on going over Friday and spending the night and then returning Saturday night.  Buzz is planning on riding over with me.

Ga_Boy

Tom,

Thanks for the offer, I could use a hand setting up the tent.

We will be at site number 99.

I'll PM you with my cell number.

Mark
10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Captain

Looks like you'll have lots of help, it won't be at the show until mid-day Friday  :(

CAPTAIN

johnjbc

We are planning on driving out on Thursday. Should get there late in the afternoon.
LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

WV_hillbilly

I should be there  sometime Saturday afternoon or early evening.  Are we planning on meeting at the Peterson Tent at noon on Sunday  ? 

Tammy are you ready for another Bunyon burger ?
Hillbilly

PawNature

I went to the shoot out in Ohio this year took lots of pics if anyone is interested. Also went to KY wood expo in London, KY that was kinda of a bummer unless you were into major heavy equipment. Had my plans ready to go to Paul Bunyan but the company I work for decided they needed me in Boston at that time. Hope all have a good time.
GOVERMENT HAS WAY TO MUCH CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES!!!!

Striker

I hope to spend a couple of days there, just not sure which days. 

Jeff

Ga_Boy

Jeff,

Welcome to the FF.  Stop by the Peterson tent and say hello.

Mark
10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

woodhick

I was planning on going on Sunday but now it looks like me and my son will be there on Friday.  Hope to met some of you there. 8)
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

Tam-i-am

WV Hillbilly

I'm ready for a Bunyan burger!  We will be there on Friday and Saturday.  We can meet at the Peterson booth.

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Lud

I 'm planning to drive down Saturday mrning to spend the day.  I'll put an auction card with "Lud" on it in my pocket since I'm a newbie and don't know who's got the hats......... 8)
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

chet

Sure do wish I was going.   :'(   But with the price of fuel it just ain't in da cards.   :(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Ohio_Bill

Had a great time at the Paul Bunyon Show in Nelsonville Ohio and my daughter made her dad proud by winning a chain saw in the woman's speed saw contest.

Bill
USAF Veteran  C141 Loadmaster
LT 40 HDD42-RA   , Allis Chalmers I 500 Forklift , Allis Chalmers 840 Loader , International 4300 , Zetor 6245 Tractor – Loader ,Bob Cat 763 , Riehl Steel Edger

Tom

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Lud

Had a fun day at Paul Bunyan.  Huge amount of equipment ,  lots of folks.  Got to meet Captain and Georgia Boy at the Peterson tent.    Captain even shared a LogRite brownie with me.  Those two could sure make that swing saw sing!

Some of the carvers are pretty quick though I like do have a better finish when I have a mind to do a carving.

Worth the trip! 8)
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

dutchman

Picked up tractor arch from Future Foretry Prod. Sun. at the show.
Started to get busy about 11, by 1 when I went to pick up the arch,it was a steady flow of people.
Lots to see, and plenty of demos.

Carl

Thank You Sponsors!