iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

out of the mouth of children

Started by fuzzybear, February 08, 2011, 12:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzybear

I was just reading a post on another thread when my 4 yo daughter yelled out  "Daddy I see SANTA!!"
  So it seems Tom is now officially Santa for my twins.  She wanted to know why he has crocogolators instead of reindeer. :D
I never met a tree I didn't like!!

Coon

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Tom

I love it.  You made my day!

The most special thing I see is the little kids in the 5 and under range who peak out from behind their mothers skirts at me during the pre-Christmas days.   There are wide eyes and believing expressions.   Sometimes one who is sitting in a shopping cart is pushed past me in an aisle.  They will try to get their mother's attention and point.  I wink and smile.  It's the best feeling in the world to see them smile back.  :)

When confronted by one, I try to be as nice as I can, but tell them that I'm just Santa Claus' brother, but I see him every night and he talks to me about them and "I'll tell him that I saw you."

Give your daughter a hug for me. 

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

There is the elf.  He's my closest companion and drives the sleigh.  I was wondering where he had gotten off to.  Somebody told me he was tending a big house in the off-season.  :)

DanG

That's my favorite pic of all time!! :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

treetech

Tom

Yeah, but you gotta give Jeff credit for the cartoon.  He made me half-way handsome.   ;D

CX3

Quote from: Tom on February 08, 2011, 05:23:39 PM
Yeah, but you gotta give Jeff credit for the cartoon.  He made me half-way handsome.   ;D

ooooh half-way is a big word here :D :D :D
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

easymoney

if you are gonna wear a white beard rember to not chew tobacco.

Thank You Sponsors!