iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bigfoot??

Started by flip, August 15, 2008, 11:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheyenne

So if i say i run a beer removel service & raise Jackalopes you'll think i'm ready for the home. Cheyenne
Home of the white buffalo

SwampDonkey

Here's the latest video of bigfoot in NC.

Video removed [SwampDonkey]

I think it's following Dodgy. :D

As long as there are pranksters, bigfoot will never die. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Dodgy Loner, is this what I'm going to have to get used to seeing  ???  We had been pretty quite down here.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Burlkraft

I have seen Bigfoot several times.
He hangs out in our woods. He has a girlfriend in Da UP
He's plannin' on spendin' the summer up there.   ;)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Mooseherder

I didn't see him in my woods but we sure did hear him. :o
The blood curdling screach made my knees weak.

IMERC

Quote from: pigman on August 20, 2008, 08:06:50 AM
Quote from: Daver on August 20, 2008, 07:50:53 AM
Just like Santa Claus is a made up lie......

:o :o  :'( :'( :'(   Daver is going to get underwear for Christmas. ;) ;D

can I have his coal????
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

IMERC

Quote from: Jeff on August 23, 2008, 08:42:21 AM
Daver, you sound bitter. Almost like someone that may have been traumatized in their youth at the hands of a Sasquatch.

http://www.messinwithsasquatch.com/

maybe his Christmases were the pits...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Magicman

As for me and Grandma, we believe.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Warbird

Just as a heads up for parents with kids around, there are some pretty harsh lyrics on the song accompanying that video.

SwampDonkey

Warbird, being as I'm on dial-up here I didn't know there was any song or ballad accompanying that video. I thought it was Tom Byres' video off his cell phone everyone was talking about in the news. It shall be removed. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Warbird

Thanks SD.  I wasn't really listening to the music at first because I was laughing at the video!  Then it caught my ear and, well, it was pretty bad.  That's why I said something. 

Gilman

This is from the county next to me, Skamania County, WA, close to Portland, Or

On April 01, in 1969 Skamania County, Washington was the first official U.S. governmental body to legally recognize Bigfoot as a species. By passing of Ordinance 69-01, Skamania County declared the killing of bigfoot illegal; punishable by a $10,000 fine and 5 years in prison. Although originally an April Fool's joke, it sat in the books for over a dozen years before becoming an official statute with legally binding consequences.

In 1984 the ordinance was repealled and amended as ordinance 1984-2. The new ordinance reduced the fine and jail time to "gross misdemeanor" status. Don't be fooled by the lighter misdeameanor status, due to an exception written into the ordinance, if the animal (Bigfoot) is found to be humanoid, the person who killed the Bigfoot will be tried for homicide.
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

Thank You Sponsors!