iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Saga of the Saw Filer

Started by dgdrls, January 08, 2012, 09:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgdrls

Great little book,  I would like to pass it along to a FF member.
The only stipulations are you enjoy it for a couple of weeks, initial the front where I did
and then re-post here on FF and pass it along to the next person who requests it.
Lets see how many we can get on the book.

I will mail it to the first person who sends a PM to me with name and address.

DGDrls

Meadows Miller

Thats A Top Idea Mate  ;) ;D 8) I wont be home in Alabama for about 4 to 6 weeks But Ill put my hand up after the first couple of people have had a read ;) ;D 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

dgdrls

Oklahoma has it next!!

Thanks gentlemen,

DGDrls

bandmiller2

I believe that booklet is available from Simonds for a small sum,check their website.Uncle Si also has clearance bargins, usally oddball stuff. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

dgdrls

Ordered the copy from Simonds, Also ordered the "Efficient Sawmill", which will stay in my library with the hope I'll need it before I'm too old!.
DGDrls

paul case

up for grabs again. First one to pm me with their address gets it. PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

mad murdock

Who's up for a great little read?  I really enjoyed that one!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

mad murdock

Ladies and gents, who shall I send the book to next? Don't y'all speak up at once   ;)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Silver_Eagle

Well since you are from NW Oregon and I grew up logging in NE Oregon, I'll take a shot at the read if you don't mind.

mad murdock

Weclome to the forestry forum silver eagle! Send me a PM where you want it mailed, and I will get it on its way to you next week.

Silver_Eagle

Yes sir, PM sent and thank you.

Silver_Eagle

Great read to say the least. Brought back some old history and even last names I recognized from Oregon. I actually logged for Kinzua Corp. and Rogue Lumber they discussed in the book  ;D. Great history in this book  :P.

Ok, who is next? PM me with name and mailing address.

LOGDOG

Send it my way Silver_Eagle.  :)

Silver_Eagle

It will be on the way next time I go to town LOGDOG.

LOGDOG

dgdrls

Any updated status on the book?

DGDrls

LOGDOG

I asked Silver Eagle to forward it on to the next person, since I had a bunch of reading I had to focus on for my licenses. I'm not sure if the next person ever stepped up.

steamsawyer

I'll step up if someone does't beat me to it.
J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

LOGDOG

Did you catch that Silver Eagle?  :)

dgdrls

Sent by P.M. to me.
Looks Like J.R. is up.

DGD

"I've only been sawing a couple years, but would love to read this book and initial it.  Thanks in advance."
J.R. Hamilton
1800 Thigpen rd
Raymond MS 39154

Thank You Sponsors!