iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I had a dream.

Started by wood monger, April 09, 2012, 09:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxie

According to the dream dictionary:

Woodmonger -= To dream that you forget your name or someone else's name suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed and burdened. It may also indicate that you have forgotten your true self or your family roots.

Left Coast Chris -=To dream that you are flying signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.
To dream that you fall and are not frightened signifies that you will overcome your adversities with ease.

Okra farmer - To dream of your own death indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life.
To see a herd of cows indicates your need to belong.

PostonLT40HD - Nine denotes completion, closure, rebirth, inspiration, and reformation. You are on a productive path, seeking to improve the world. The number nine also symbolizes longevity.
Say when

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thanks ROXIE.....this is interesting.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Paul_H

Quote from: Okrafarmer on April 10, 2012, 02:45:10 AM
Lots of dreams where I died too. I would die and wake up.

Maybe sleep apnea?
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Paul_H on April 12, 2012, 11:57:07 AM
Quote from: Okrafarmer on April 10, 2012, 02:45:10 AM
Lots of dreams where I died too. I would die and wake up.

Maybe sleep apnea?

Could be. Usually I fall off from something high up. Sometimes I get shot.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Left Coast Chris

Thanks Roxie  :)  very interesting.   Have you considered setting up a booth at the pig roast?  Plenty of clients on hand   :) :o
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Roxie

My first venture into the Dream Dictionary was because I was having recurring dreams about flying, and there was no airplane involved.   :D  Turned out that I was having the most common dream looked up in their dictionary, and that I was boringly normal. 

Hadn't thought about a pig roast "Dream Booth" but it's a dandy idea!   :P
Say when

Okrafarmer

People keep talking about the pig roast, but where is the thread that actually tells when and where it will be?
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Magicman

Just click on the Pig Roast link just above the paypal and toolbox on your left.   :)

That is last year's but you get the idea.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

If the price is like the Lucy's advice booth in Peanuts then I will give you some business at the next Pig Roast :D.  If I remember right, she charges a nickel for a consultation  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Okrafarmer

Quote from: WDH on April 14, 2012, 11:40:00 PM
If the price is like the Lucy's advice booth in Peanuts then I will give you some business at the next Pig Roast :D.  If I remember right, she charges a nickel for a consultation  :).

Of course, this being the Forestry Forum, they would be wooden nickels.

Thank You Sponsors!