iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Blue Baker

Started by EZ, February 23, 2004, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

Here some pictures of my mill, now I dont want to get it dirty.
I should have taken the pictures before I put it in the garage, but the wind was blowing some dirt around. ;D
EZ

shopteacher

EZ is that thing for work or just for show? ;D  Had to go back and look again, shes a real beauty alright.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Fla._Deadheader

Now cut that out ::)  Yer making ole Homey look bad. Now I may hafta get some spray cans ::)

Looks like a factory built machine. Nice job
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Wes

Nice lookin machine, I like to hear more about it after you use it a while.A frend of mine has a baker resaw and is very happy with it.

ps   can you get them in orange??? ;D

Wes

rbarshaw

Shure is purdy ;D. Now I'm not jelous, but I shure can't have a picture of yours anywhere near mine, mine would just shut down :o :o :o :o till I removed all the rust and painted it. It would be a dark purple ;) if/when I do paint it, with racing stripes probably made out of sawdust :o.
Been doing so much with so little for so long I can now do anything with nothing, except help from y'all!
By the way rbarshaw is short for Robert Barshaw.
My Second Mill Is Shopbuilt 64HP,37" wheels, still a work in progress.

slowzuki

I think I'm missing something, aren't all Baker's factory built machines ???
Ken
Quote Looks like a factory built machine. Nice job

WV_hillbilly

Nice looking machine EZ .

Did I ever tell you my favorite color is blue .  :D
Hillbilly

Captain

Looks great, EZ.  

Wood-Mizer NOT!!

LSUNo1

Great Job EZ! Maybe some photos of her in action? Should you decide to get her dirty at some point that is :)

Fla._Deadheader

Yer correct, Slow, but, the track-bed was pretty wimpy. EZ built a NEW stiffer frame and mounted the Baker sawhead on it.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Norm

Thanks for the pictures EZ, boy it looks great. Nice job.  8)

btw blue is my favorite color too.

Brian_Bailey

EZ,

I like your paint job a whole lot better than mine :D. Very nice job  8)
WMLT40HDG35, Nyle L-150 DH Kiln, now all I need is some logs and someone to do the work :)

EZ

Thanks for the great comments guys. It does look really nice but after the first log it will probably look like its 10 yrs old.
Green is my favorite color, kinda hard to beleave being half the stuff I have is blue. But green has always been the color for me, I always thought it ment life, green grass, green trees.
I talk with the Baker Boys and told them what I was doing with the mill and if they would'nt mine if I kept it Baker blue and keep the Baker name on it. They said they didnt mine at all, that it would be good for business. So its blue and I put a few more Baker signs on it also.
I'm sure you guys will see more pictures of it sawing, even tho I will hate to get it dirty. ;D
EZ

Percy

Hey EZ.
I see you have added a great big truss thingie under the center of the frame...That shoud keep it from flexing. Looks major tuff and the paint looks factory. You do good work. ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

EZ

I hope its tuff enough, Percy, I'll know how tuff it is when I get me a 40 inch oak on it. That will tell all.
EZ

Left_Coast_Rich

GREAT GOING EZ.
I KIND OF KNOW HOW YOU FEEL WITH THE NEW SUPER I HAVE  BUT NEW ONLY LASTS FOR A DAY THEN IT IS SAW DUST IN THE AIR AND THE PETAL TO THE METAL ALL THE WAY.  GREAT LOOKING MACHINE.. LC RICH :)
I know more today than yesterday less than tomorrow.

Dugsaws

Very nice looking reman job EZ, it does look like factory job  8)
Doug

Thank You Sponsors!