iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Come on fall...

Started by Joanie, September 06, 2012, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meadows Miller

BRING ON Summer we have had a wet bloody winter and I want to get going  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) we will see how spring goes though first two days where great now its overcast n raining again  :( :(
4TH Generation Timbergetter

tcsmpsi

Quote from: Tree Feller on September 07, 2012, 08:53:18 PM
We've had an average summer here in East Texas but it was 102 yesterday and 101 today...that's the temperature, not that heat index stuff.

Supposed to be a front pass thru tonight and a low tomorrow in the fifties. We need some rain but the cool temps will feel great.

Yeah, you folks up north got it good.    :D

Joanie, passing out due to heat...three times, is very...not good.  Shade, water and breathing are your friends.   Deliberate, deep breathing helps cool the blood/system.

The heat, for me, seemingly gets easier to deal with.  The cold, I find myself backing closer to the fire each year.   ;D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

shelbycharger400

QuoteYeah, you folks up north got it good.   

yEA right.  The month of July set records here. Over 90 deg with our sweltering humidity, In the land of the 10,000+ swamps.
August was rather warm too.
Last few days it has been in the 60's and 70's. Winter is comming!

Chuck White

34°f here this morning at 5:00AM.  8)

Looks like it will be comfortable sawing this weekend!  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I am loving it.  60's in the morning and only into the 80's in the afternoon.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Delawhere Jack

Milled a small job yesterday afternoon. High of about 78deg, sunny, nice breeze. It's nice to finish a job and not feel like a walking salt lick.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!