iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Windows 10 Icon

Started by Magicman, June 02, 2015, 08:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

The only glitch I found was getting photos from my camera. In the transfer utility the icons were all ghosted or inactive. There must have been some windows updates that eventually fixed it because I never did anything on my end. I was having to just go into the storage device area and treat the camera like a USB drive and copy over the images. Windows 10 resolved some issues with software I had on Win 8. I figured malware must have corrupted a file to do with Explorer (not the browser) because opening my GIS program and then opening the file requester killed the program. I found this was an issue also in windows 7 just from Googling around. Also in 8 there was internet connectivity issues, found out you couldn't use the manufacturer's driver, had to install the windows driver for my card in order to work right. Now that is odd.
Anyway installed 10 last fall, all is well now.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

I have not transferred any pictures yet.  I need to give it a try and see what happens.   :P
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman