iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Terror Attacks in France

Started by Ga Mtn Man, November 13, 2015, 06:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Did you hear what the lady said?  >:(
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

wesdor

I saw a photo taken at the Eiffel Tower the day after 9/11 - French Military standing guard around a huge American Flag.  Think back to the Revolutionary War - the French were our biggest allies.  They are good people and certainly have my thoughts and prayers. 

Time will allow for all sorts of discussion and arguments - right now I think we need to stand with those who have experienced such huge loss.

Roxie

Think back to the Statue of Liberty...from the National Park Service website:

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy.

Say when

Woodhauler

Short of being banned on here, All the civilized nations in the world need to step up and stop, this from getting any bigger. I fear for my grandkids and what this world is coming to. May god be with us in this fight
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

never finished

I pray for France. Thank you Roxie!

SawyerBrown

Even though my daughter and SIL just got back from Paris about a month ago, I refuse to be afraid.  If we're afraid, they win.

I think Dr Martin Luther King, Jr said it best:  "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." 

The City of Light survives and will become stronger.  Vive la France.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Woodhauler

170  people taken hostage in some country over seas, hope these people don't get executed :(
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

timberlinetree

Yikes! It seems like ww3 is starting :'(.  I'm a little nervous.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Just Me

They are terrorists. Terror is their weapon. They are not in a position to take over any civilized country, but they do create the fear that they can. They can't. But they can create huge headlines.

As dramatic as it seems in the grand scale of things it is rather irrelevant. You have a better chance of winning the lottery twice in a row than you have of being harmed by a terrorist.

Don't be afraid.

timberlinetree

That's a good point. Thanks for sharing.

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Thank You Sponsors!