iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Urban Lumber event near Chicago

Started by Tom the Sawyer, December 21, 2015, 11:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom the Sawyer

The Illinois Wood Utilization Team is sponsoring an event that may be of interest to those working, or anticipating working, with urban timber, and preparing for the potential glut of ash that will be available as EAB progresses across the country.  This program will address the process from the arborist to the end user, including sawyers and woodworkers.  The basic registration fee is $125 plus sponsorships are available.

BRINGING THE URBAN FOREST FULL CIRCLE
Conference & Networking Event Featuring Tabletop Exhibits
Friday, March 18, 2016
Hamburger University, Oak Brook, IL

More information, and registration forms at: www.illinoisurbanwood.org 

Tom
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

Tom the Sawyer

Anyone else planning to attend the conference?
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.

Carson-saws

Were the folks from Dovetail Partners there?
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

Tom the Sawyer

Thank You Sponsors!