iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Paul Bunyan Show

Started by Brian C., October 09, 2016, 11:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian C.

We got back from the Paul Bunyan show in Ohio last night. Finally the weather was decent. This was our third year and the last two we made a quick trip around and were gone in a couple of hours. This year we were able to enjoy the show. The focus this year was fire wood processors, and wow, what equipment. But there was still the sawmills on display as well.

We were able to get info on a couple of thing we were interested in as well as enjoy Tammy's brownies from Logrite. She and Kevin were busy and were hoping to have a light trip home. I know that we helped reduce the weight by partaking in the brownies.

By the way Jeff, hoped all is well now. Missed seeing you.

Great show and looking forward to next year.

Robert Owens

I also had a great time and stopped by logrite and bought a Forestry forum hat. I am so glad the weather cooperated this year. I really liked the 3 point hitch log winches and think I may have to order one of those in order to get some trees out of the bottom of a ravine with my tractor.

jdw

I also made the trip Friday. All in all pretty good time lots of nice equipment and the lumberjack show was just a bonus. ;D

Thank You Sponsors!