iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Meeting ff members

Started by rjwoelk, April 23, 2017, 12:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjwoelk

Driving long haul has been good this winter.
Met up with Brad_bb several times, did some sawing with him, and many a phone conversation.
This past week I had a load to souix  falls SD  .then stoped at woodmaster in kansas. Then on to  New market Al.
Met with Robert (yellowhamer) and his wife, spent half a day with them, seeing their operation.
Had 3 more drops ending in Lawrenceville GA.
Picked up a few miles away taking a load to laval QC.
Then back to Kingston ON and head west, should get home around Thursday morning.
I have 5 weeks left till my summer break and do my woodstuff at home till Oct.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Chuck White

Sounds like a very enjoyable run!   smiley_thumbsup
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

yukon cornelius

There are so many good people here, it would be hard to make a stop at all of them. Glad to see you are having g a good time.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

rjwoelk

I am going to keep you folks in mind when I get to your neck of the woods. Chuck I am not far from you today, just on the Canadian side. Heading to Kingston on.
Cornelius I do get some trip through mo. 
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

yukon cornelius

Quote from: rjwoelk on April 24, 2017, 11:06:01 AM
I am going to keep you folks in mind when I get to your neck of the woods. Chuck I am not far from you today, just on the Canadian side. Heading to Kingston on.
Cornelius I do get some trip through mo.

You and others are welcome anytime!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Crusarius

Would have loved to have been a co-pilot on that trip. Since my son showed up I don't get to do much traveling anymore...

Thank You Sponsors!