iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Franco Country

Started by barbender, April 23, 2017, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbender

I was running a one of our machines that has a Sirius radio in it, got to surfing the channels and came across "Franco Country" in the Canadian section. Hmm, I just had to check it out (I'm not a Francophone). It's pretty darn good music, of course I can't understand a word but that's ok :)
Too many irons in the fire

WDH

I don't listen to the words to most music anyway  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: barbender on April 23, 2017, 09:39:36 PM
It's pretty darn good music, of course I can't understand a word but that's ok :)

Like that band at the Sycamore project.  :D  dancing-jack smiley_hillbilly_tub_base smiley_old_guy smiley_turkey_dancing smile_banjoman smiley_gossip
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

jmouton

too funny david,,,,

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on April 24, 2017, 08:11:00 PM
A low blow, goat.

You know I'm just pulling on your G string.  ;D  :o
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

newoodguy78

I used to have Sirius radio but don't anymore. That's what I miss the most is finding new music of all genres. Music is a wonderful thing especially when you can relate to the words or just the beat that it has.

Thank You Sponsors!