iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dodge caravan troubleshooting codes.

Started by isawlogs, March 26, 2012, 03:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

I have a 2002 dodge caravan with a 3.3 engin that has put out a few codes, one being p0700 the other p0841 wich is a transmission fluide pressure sensor switch bank A.

I know this has nothing to do with wood, but would any of you know where this sensor may be located. Reason being is that I have a 2001 caravan that is a parts donor for this one I tried to find this with a web search but I must not be using the correct words as I get nowhere with any search to locate the sensor .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

moosehunter

Marcel,
do you have a fax machine? Send me the # if you do, I'll send you the info you need. In english.  ;D

mh

P0700 = the engine computor telling you that you have an transmission computor code.
P0841 = low - reverse pressure switch circuit.
The pressure switch is in the Solenoid/pressure switch assy. (on the transaxle)
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

isawlogs

I was informed that the fax is no longer a vital part of this household  ::)  How can I put this, it died and went to faxheaven.  :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

isawlogs

Moosehunter, I can call (have Canada/US phone package) if you would PM me your phone number or can this be done by email  ???

I have a code reader here, have donor van here also wich I know has no issues other then being a rust bucket  ::)
  There is another little isue with the van, The gear indicator(in dash) that tells ya wich gear you are in or going to, its digital, a lighted square surounds the gear you are in, well its not reacting as quick as it should, lets saye you are in drive and would go to reverse , normaly as you shift it goes as fast as you, this one is a little slow to get to reverse and then a second or two to ingage. In park all of the gears have the lighted square surounding them. Only slow to get into reverse.
   Thanks  Marcel

Marcel

isawlogs

Mike ,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to help me out with the Dodge issue. It is much appreciated  :-*   ;D 

Will let you know how things work out.  Again Thank you.
Marcel  ( or as Mr. Tom would write it Marcell )

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!