iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New user.

Started by slice107, February 18, 2019, 03:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slice107

Hello I'm new here but I have been on this site lots reading stuff other users have posted and decided I would join today. I have never really been part of a forum before but I use discord lots. I have a large interest in logging, tractors, timber framing and milling.

Not sure what else to say so ill leave it at that.
Stihl 028, Husqvarna 288,285, Stihl MS500i, Ford 8n.

Huztle/Farmertech 36" CS mill

Norwood HD36

WV Sawmiller

Welcome. I saw your other thread about discord and thought there was some disharmony in the ranks. :D I am not familiar with discord. We'd love to see more details on your profile as to location, equipment etc. It often helps other members respond to a question or suggestion you may post.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

slice107

I did add some equipment I have and my basic location.. For some reason it doesn't show up under my name like other peoples does... Maybe there is a setting I'm missing??

Norwood HD36

WV Sawmiller

I checked your profile and see equipment listed there. What you see below on mine is added in the signature block so it shows up on every post I make.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

slice107

Ahh ok I will add it to my signature then thanks for the help.

Norwood HD36

lxskllr

Welcome! Lots of good info here going back through the years. Looking forward to your new additions  :^)

rjwoelk

Well look at that i am sitting in the sualt st marie over at the flying j.
Were are you located?
Just picked up at aecon lumber.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

slice107

I'm in Ontario but I'm not comfortable being more precise then that.

Norwood HD36

TACOMATODD

Don't worry, at least as far as I'm concerned slice. People say that I am on the paranoid side of life also. I tend to see the "devils advocate" side of life. The wife doesn't like it, but it does give me a far sighted look to what could happen and keeps me, and ones around me, safe.
Trying harder everyday

Thank You Sponsors!