iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT 28 odered !!!!

Started by jrkimroxie, February 27, 2010, 09:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrkimroxie

Placed my order with Tim in Perkinston MS, got base model with toe boards. Gonna pick-up mill 2 weeks from today.  8)
Loving life 1 log at a time !!!!

Cedarman

Congratulations jrk.  Those 2 weeks will go by slow.  When you get the mill saw some cedar, it will help with the "oder". :D :D  That's why I saw lots of cedar. ;D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

John_Haylow

Congratulations...enjoy your LT28. Keep us posted on your progress.
John
2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

Magicman

Are you gonna bring it through Brookhaven and show it to me?       :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Don K

Congrats on the mill. Tim is a fine fella and can pick a fine fiddle or guitar. I was in Perkinston at the open house yesterday. A older gentleman was picking up and training on a new LT28G25. You will not be disappointed with the mill.  Glad you don't have such a long wait as some folks seem to be experiencing.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Chuck White

Congratulations on the new mill!

I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of it!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sdunston

Congrats on the new mill, Those boys at WM are gonna be working overtime building all those LT28's
Sam
WM LT28, American fordge 18x8 planer,Orange and white chainsaws, NH TC33, IHT6 dozer, IH-H tractor and alot of other stuff that keeps me agravated trying to keep running

southpaw

8) Congrats on the mill I'm excited for you, be safe and have fun.

Busy Beaver Lumber

Congrats on the new Lt-28. You are going to low it. Woodmizer does not know how to make anything but quality products.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Thank You Sponsors!