iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawing Full Time

Started by Deese, April 14, 2019, 01:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walnut Beast

You had to get a picture of the long covered building that would come in very handy 😂💪

Deese

Quote from: Walnut Beast on May 08, 2022, 03:24:47 PM
You had to get a picture of the long covered building that would come in very handy 😂💪
There's 8 of them. That one's #5.
2004 LT40 Super 51hp w/6' bed extension
Cooks AE4P Edger
Cat Claw sharpener/Dual Tooth Setter
Kubota svl75-2 skidsteer w/grapple, forks, brushcutter
1977 Log Hog Knuckleboom loader/truck

RichTired

Deese 
 Are those for storing your lumber???
:D

@Deese 
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

Sixacresand

Deese, Looks like you are making some some fine lumber at the chicken house mill.  Keep up the good work, be safe.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Jeff

Quote from: Deese on May 03, 2022, 06:57:09 AM
Hey Jeff, notice anything new?
I appreciate the stickers 👍
I do!  Kewl!!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Deese

Business has picked up significantly since I returned to full time sawing. My load of cedar came in today. They aren't as big as I had anticipated, but maybe 50% will still make good 8x8's and every single one of them appear to be rock solid free of rot. I am pleased. These should sell very well. 

2004 LT40 Super 51hp w/6' bed extension
Cooks AE4P Edger
Cat Claw sharpener/Dual Tooth Setter
Kubota svl75-2 skidsteer w/grapple, forks, brushcutter
1977 Log Hog Knuckleboom loader/truck

caveman

Nice load.  I was going to ask you how you unloaded them, then I saw the next picture.  
Caveman

customsawyer

Nice load of cedar. If that was me every order for the next little bit will be 10' long. :D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!