iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

crazy

Started by Peter Drouin, January 18, 2022, 10:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

I went to mail some bills, went to put them in the mailbox and there's a cover on the opening where I can only put one at a time instead of the handful I had. I went inside to get some stamps and ask why the cover.
 To stop fishing. What!
The thing now to steal is to tie a string to a bottle covered with sticky stuff and pull out the mail to steal.
The world is upside down.
:rifle:
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

HemlockKing

whatareyagonnado. I'm just accepting we're amongst a bunch of animals.
A1

GAB

If I'm correct that is a federal offense.
What is the maximum penalty if you are convicted?
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

KirkD

Quote from: GAB on January 18, 2022, 10:54:13 AM
If I'm correct that is a federal offense.
What is the maximum penalty if you are convicted?
GAB
Depends what state your in but my guess is no time served.
Wood-mizer LT40HD-G24 Year 1989

Raider Bill

Mail box fishing isn't a new thing. Been going on as long as I can remember. 

Guess the bad guys are just getting better. 
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: Raider Bill on January 18, 2022, 11:50:33 AM

Guess the bad guys are just getting better.
No, they are moving north to NH. 
But is ok, Northers know how to fix that. ;D

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

moodnacreek

Had a friend that had a restaurant he ran with hired help while he worked another business. I used to take his used vegetable oil to run my sawmill. Anyhow at one point he stopped accepting cash. [and we stopped going there] Then I found out why, the manager , there had been a few, they never deposited any of the cash!

Magicman

Old Saying:  It doesn't matter what the business is, whoever is in charge of the cash register takes home the profit.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

Sad but true. We had a local store here that was a combination gift shop, beer, convenience store and tackle shop that did quite well when the owner lived and worked on site but quickly went belly up when the owner had to move to Va to help take of family there. The help robbed him blind stealing beer, cigarettes, etc. and pretty soon he had to shut it down. It has been demolished and looks like it will become a community park of some kind.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

farmfromkansas

What I don't understand is why people who steal from their job are only fired, and not prosecuted.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

WV Sawmiller

Its cheaper to just fire them than to hire lawyers to fight them in court for violation of their civil rights.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!