iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks to Bailey's

Started by Coon, January 23, 2006, 11:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon

I just wanted to post a thanks to Bailey's for the little package that I received in the mail today.  They sent me their video on their mills and their moulders as well as all the written literature and price lists.  They did indeed send me their 2006 catalog in which I should be ordering from shortly (as soon as my lumber sale goes through.)

I think I should be able to buy something from them after selling 6000 bdft of clear 1 and 2 inch white birch lumber air dried under roof for two years.  Have a guy that is coming to look at it and is bringing cash.  Told him that I will not let it go, under any circumstances, for anything less than $1,200/1000 bdft.   ***Keep in mind that all lower grade lumber has been removed and I was left with 6,000 bdft.  Some of which is cut for flooring material***

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

BEAVERBOY

Brad
Thanks for the email and/or call.
Glad you got everything. If you have any questions please call the 800 number.
For Lucas mills ask for DJ, Brian M., Scott T. or Sam. Brian is on this way to Louisana for the demo event this weekend but the rest of us are here.  For the Moulder talk to Lee. You can reach me at
800-322-4539 ext 237
Sam

Coon

Thanks Beaverboy.  The package was great and everything was very informative.  Had I known that you had a video on the log trailers, I would have asked for you to send me one also as that is of interest for me.  I do not know for sure if I will purchase one or build one yet but the price sounds reasonable to me with the current steel prices and such.  I am definately interested in the grapple as it would be time consuming to build one and I do not exactly have the time when it comes to working in the bush and milling.  If you have time could you get around to sending the video?
Brad.

ontario026

I'll add a THANKS TO BAILEY'S here too,  I recently ordered a slabbing rail kit, 2 ripping chains, and a regular chain for my alaskan mill.  the regular chain ended up being the wrong gauge,  I put a post on another forum that Bailey's also sponsors, and got a reply very quickly that they were sending me out the correct chain free of charge...   The correct chain showed up a the following week, free of charge, and I got to keep the wrong chain, which if I get it shortened I could use on my shorter bars....

It was my first Bailey's purchase, and definately will not be my last
They are GREAT to deal with,  I really like the fact that even ordering items to canada from the Baileys page, you get charged GST and the customs fee on your initial order, there is no worrying about added duty/brokerage etc, The price they quote online ends up the total cost...  I have had many U.S. online deals turn out sour from added charges, with Bailey's system this won't happen!

Thanks again Bailey's
Matthew

Coon

Glad to hear that they are very fast and courteous with orders.  I will be ordering as I said earlier in the post once my lumber is gone.  The guy is coming tomorrow night with cash in hand.  He phoned earlier this evening and asked if he could bring a check for the lumber and I said "No" as I do not know the guy and the lumber is from my private stash and not owned by my company.  Looks like my Bailey's purchase will be coming very soon as well.   Now the question that lies within is "What to buy?  What do I need the most?"  :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!