iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

I have 36° now. Suppose to have a light rain off and on today and though the night. The rain will help out with the snow melt. Just along as it's not a heavy rain. Don't need a flood.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

60° now and supposed to be another good sawing day.  Rain later this evening.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mesquite buckeye

Sunny and mid eighties. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

90+ by the weekend.

Summer is coming. :-\
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

SwampDonkey

I hope not too fast I enjoy pruning and shoeing when there's no flies and heat on the woodlot. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jim_Rogers

Very mild here today. It was suppose to be a rainy day, but the sun has been out for a while and it's up to 60° or more. I was out shoveling a while ago without my jacket on.

Snow is getting soft for sure.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Magicman

I's raining now and supposed to pass through in a few hours and be clear tomorrow.  Hopefully my sawing will not get messed up like it did today.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

We had sun for awhile here and high 50's. Raining now.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Buckshot00

73 here today.  Called for rain all day but they missed it again.  Hope they miss it agin tomorrow.

Magicman

I don't see how this latest one can completely miss you.

thecfarm

A light rain at 42°. That will melt-settle some snow.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bricklayer51

Yesterday 43 degrees and only a couple of snow banks left today 14 degrees and everything is white.

thecfarm

Was above freezing all night,38°. The rain and the warm temps made the rocks raise thier ugly heads. They are a welcoming sight.

pep

-21C. Windchill -29C. Yup spring is here.  Not!!!!!!
Lucas 827 w/slabbing bar
JD 410B
Wood Wiz Surfacing Attachment

SwampDonkey

In the 40's here now, had mostly fog in the night.

mesquite buckeye

Fear not, for hot times are coming.

91 and sunny. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

:-\

But it's a dry heat. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

SwampDonkey

50F here with partial sun. Sap must be gushing today.  8)

Buckshot00

65 and sunny this am.  I was working in the garden.  Thought they had missed it again but no.  Temp has dropped from 65 to 47 so far today.  Raining too.

curdog

Mid 40s right now,  and get right at freezing  tonight and mid to upper 20s tomorrow  night. I bet the peach and strawberry farmers are a little worried.

SwampDonkey

Naw, they don't flower until June up here, they're fine.   ;D :D :D

thecfarm

I went and cut 3 small trees today. That snow is some soft now. Nothing to it. I sunk right to the ground.

SwampDonkey

Not too bad if it's only 6". ;D

cbla

another 4 inches of the white stuff for us today

goose63

Inch of new snow last night @mesquite buckeye where is that mid march warm up at
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Chuck White

We got another 1½ inch or so yesterday!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

SwampDonkey

Bright and sunny here today, starting out at 23F. Head'n to the bush with my shoes and pruning saw. ;D

Thank You Sponsors!