iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Home at last

Started by rjwoelk, March 02, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjwoelk

60 years ago I lost my mom in a vehicle accedent.
58 years ago dad met a young lady (40) and in 6 weeks they were married, and she became a mother to 8 , ages 4 to 20
Me being 4, we lost dad 13 years ago to cancer. Then last night at 730 she past away peacefully.  98 years old, still reading with good eye site, still eating with all her original teeth.
She got her wish and now is home with here Heavenly Father and friends family that have gone on before. We will miss her no doubt, but we are happy for her all the same. 
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

WV Sawmiller

My condolences to you and your entire family. Sounds like she must have been one real special lady. I hope you all remember the the good times you had with her during the times your family and friends can be together.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

coxy

my condolences also to you and your family  

Bruno of NH

Condolences to you and your family
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

samandothers

Sorry to hear of your loss.  A lot of love there to step in to a BIG family, she was special!

Chuck White

Condolences, remember the good times!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sawguy21

Your dad was very fortunate to find such a gem. At 98 she had a good run and has earned her rest. All the best to you and the family.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WDH

Yes Sir, home at last.  Very well said.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

I offer my condolences to the family but it sounded like a happy home going.  She got her wish.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

rjwoelk

Thank you fellows much appreciated. 
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

petefrom bearswamp

Sounds like a VERY  special step mom.
sorry for you loss.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

POSTON WIDEHEAD

It meant a lot that you shared this. 
What a heavenly reunion.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Thank you for sharing with us. I'm sure she is happy to be with those she had missed for so long.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sandhills

rj, you have our thoughts and prayers as well, moms seem to be moms no matter what, luckily I'm married to one of those.  May she rest in peace.

Ed_K

Very sorry for your loss. Your words brought back memories of my mom.
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!