iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

UTV?

Started by wbrent, April 15, 2023, 06:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Congratulations,  nice one. They are very handy.  I'm going  to have to sign up with Facebook just to use that marketplace.  Craigslist is switching to a lot of spam lately.  I made up a list of a couple hundred things to get rid of this year that we no longer need. Hate to do it but it seems to be the best audience for moving things these days.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

GRANITEstateMP

I have zero interest of being on FaceSpace but the marketplace is a big draw. I agree with you, Craigslist isn't what it once was
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

SwampDonkey

We use Kijiji up here, never had any trouble except someone who wanted warranty on a used washer. I said go over town and give Sears $700 and you'll have a new washer and your warranty. I sold it to someone else 3 days after.  :thumbsup:
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

The Polaris 1500 has 110 HP, 3500 towing and 1500 lb cargo. Might as well just run a Tacoma, might be cheaper.  ffcheesy

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Wlmedley

Marketplace is a pain but I believe you can sell most anything.Most inquiries about my boat were from Ohio and Virginia and one fella from Richmond Virginia wanted me to meet him halfway with boat. I told him I had no guarantee he would show up and if he did not knowing if he would buy it.He got kind of mad about it and said he had no guarantee boat would run. I told him to come to my house and find out.Couple people said they were coming but didn't show up.Finally a local guy came and looked at it and went directly to the bank and got the money.He was the only person who came up and looked at the boat.I think I got a pretty good deal on SxS .The fella had maintenance records and it has 2000 miles on it and he had dealer install the winch.He seems to be a pretty nice fella and most people you deal with are but you also have a few 🥜. I don't like Facebook and don't plan on using it.Nothing on it that interests me.I may use Marketplace from time to time.
Bill Medley WM 126-14hp , Husky372xp ,MF1020 ,Homemade log arch,Yamaha Grizzly 450,GMC2500,Oregon log splitter

Wlmedley

Got a electric power steering system installed on my SxS today.Pretty easy to install and made a world of difference in the way this thing steers.Really easy to maneuver through the woods and no jerking of the steering wheel when tires hit something.EZ steer was the brand name and I think they make them for different machines. I usually don't like to buy extra stuff (to tight I guess) but I would highly recommend this setup.
Bill Medley WM 126-14hp , Husky372xp ,MF1020 ,Homemade log arch,Yamaha Grizzly 450,GMC2500,Oregon log splitter

Wlmedley

Magicman

Looks like a fantastic upgrade.  ffcool
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

Nothing wrong with easy steering.  :thumbsup:

Thank You Sponsors!