iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

resizing photos for the gallery

Started by Robert R, June 03, 2005, 06:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert R

Well, I am making progress on the picture project--I may be posted into the harvesting thread by mid 2006 at this rate.  I got the pictures put onto a cd.  After several days of cussing and kicking, I got them from that little disc and into "My Pictures".  I tried to put them into an album in the gallery.  I successfully made a new album and entered the info to upload the files.  It tells me my file size exceeds the limits set by whoever the limit setter was.  Here are my stats:  My dimension size is 827 x 400 and it is 970 KB.  How do I fix that.  Otherwise, I am going to have to come to all of your homes and tape a copy onto your computer screen!
chaplain robert
little farm/BIG GOD

Paul_H

Photo Upload Link

Robert,
Try this link to a thread that DanG started.

Good luck
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

tnlogger

robert ya got a pm if you cant figger it out  :) gene
gene

Robert R

Thanks for the offer, Gene, but I got that sucker in there.  Quick, everybody look before I screw it up trying to post it.  Thanks for all the help.  I'll probably be back asking how to get it from the gallery into a thread but I will see if I can figger it out first.   8)
chaplain robert
little farm/BIG GOD

leweee

just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Thank You Sponsors!