iDRY Vacuum Kilns

mobile log out button

Started by Jim_Rogers, February 21, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Rogers

I logged in last night to view a PM on my phone. I couldn't seem to find a log out button.
Is there one? if so where is it located? I don't like to stay logged in when I'm not.
Android phone.
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Jeff

Does someone else use your phone?  It makes zero sense to login and out if you are the only user of your device. You don't show up as being on-line here as some may think that you do. You have to move data withing 20 minutes in order to stay on the who is online list. (click on something)

Are you talking about the old mobile view or the new mobile view? If you are talking about the new responsive with the drop down menus, the login and logout is at the bottom of the menu dropdown.

If you are talking about the old mobile view, it is also in the menu from the home screen using the icon in the righthand corner
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jim_Rogers

No one else uses my phone.

I just now found it in the drop down menu you mentioned.
thank you.

Jim Rogers

Jeff

I also choose the login forever option unless I am on someone else's computer.   The Forestry Forum uses server side cookies for logins, so the good thing about that is, if you log out one place, you log out on all your devices.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jim_Rogers