iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

helping out an old friend

Started by slider, March 29, 2017, 05:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slider

I have an old friend that is on hospice.He called the other day and asked me to saw him out a small bridge for his wife to drive the 4 wheeler over the over flow at the pond. I have a lot going on now and really did not have time. Sometimes you just have to tend to things that are the most important. I delivered the materials this morning. Listening to others on here helping folks in need prompted me to get with it.
al glenn

Magicman

That is the true Willie Steele spirit.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

slider,

Well done. I can honestly say the most valuable things I ever did in life were not the ones that put money in my pocket.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Bruno of NH

It feels good when I can help some one out in need better than getting any money :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

pineywoods

1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Andy White

Helping others is the best thing I have ever done. Always a great feeling down in the heart.  And sure can sleep very well every night!!          Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

thecfarm

He would not of asked,if he thought you would say no.
His wife will long remember your kindness.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Chuck White

Good on you, slider!     smiley_thumbsup     smiley_thumbsup
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Don P

Those requests come from deep in someone's heart, its the stuff we were really put here for and it is a gift they give us when we can honor it, well done!

Magicman

My Dad always said; "opportunity knocks once and then kicks you in the butt and walks away".
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!