iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking 4 A New Idler Bandwheel

Started by robnrob2, June 08, 2009, 08:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robnrob2

I have replaced the drive side which used to be a pair of pillow block bearings and a 1 1/2' shaft w/ the Cooks Drive bearing assembly Wow is it smooth compaired to my old set-up,,I am still using my same 19" band wheels with a Napa B-56 insert belt,, which is 59" has a nice crown to it and has to be screw drivered on,, nice and smooth,,

O.K. I wanna get rid of the overhung pillow blocks on the idler side and replace with a new 19" sheave/pully but want the bearing in the sheave,, I dont want the Cooks All metal w/crown, , I have e-mailed Wood-Mizer about buying theres,,I have a customer # but I am not a WM owner,, I fergot to include my Cust# w the e mail, they might get back to me,Maybe, ,,

All that said,, Does anyone know where i can get this set-up ?????

MartyParsons

"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

robnrob2

Thanks Marty
Thats what I need to know, and really thats a pretty good deal considerin just a single groove 19" sheave is about 90 bucks,  and the Wood-Mizer idler w/ bearing is about 280, that solves a lotta problems,,thanks big time,,,
Every time a pillow block goes out, and is replaced, every thing has to be adjusted and tweeked,

Thank You Sponsors!