iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Quickie Quiz Jackpot # 12

Started by mesquite buckeye, February 26, 2013, 07:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesquite buckeye

Who am I?    ;D ;D ;D

smiley_bounce smiley_bounce smiley_bounce smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_blue_bounce smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_bounce smiley_bounce smiley_bounce

popcorn_smiley dadgum you, Charlie! logrite_cool smiley_eek_dropjaw teeter_totter smiley_gossip smiley_gossip boxingsmiley splitwood_smiley smiley_whip bat_smailey bat_smailey
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Jay C. White Cloud

??? ??? ???Conifer? ??? ??? ???
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Jay C. White Cloud

"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

Okrafarmer

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

mesquite buckeye

Quote from: Jay C. White Cloud on February 26, 2013, 09:44:14 PM
Hmmmm? indigenous to Arizona?

Well, it was growing in Tucson.....

but not. ;D ;D ;D

mesquite buckeye

mesquite buckeye

JuniperBoss

Is it native in coastal regions or is it an inland tree?
"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense." --- Thomas Edison

mesquite buckeye

Quote from: JuniperBoss on February 27, 2013, 12:10:21 AM

Check above. Not native..... :o

popcorn_smiley popcorn_smiley popcorn_smiley

mesquite buckeye

Having checked above myself, duh, not native to Arizona, coastal regions or inland. :-[ :-[ :-[

:snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

Okrafarmer

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

JuniperBoss

Quote from: mesquite buckeye on February 27, 2013, 12:18:35 AM

Not native to anywhere in the world? That must be one exotic tree :D.

I'm just messing with you. Does it grow wild in any of the western states? I wouldn't know it if it is a yard tree :).

"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense." --- Thomas Edison

mesquite buckeye

mesquite buckeye

Quote from: JuniperBoss on February 27, 2013, 12:58:37 AM
Quote from: mesquite buckeye on February 27, 2013, 12:18:35 AM

Not native to anywhere in the world? That must be one exotic tree :D.

I'm just messing with you. Does it grow wild in any of the western states? I wouldn't know it if it is a yard tree :).

Not native to any of those. :o

Jay C. White Cloud

Atlas Cedar  Cedrus atlantica,

I chainsaw milled one once, very similar, is it this? ???

mesquite buckeye

Quote from: Jay C. White Cloud on February 27, 2013, 01:15:24 AM
Atlas Cedar  Cedrus atlantica,

I chainsaw milled one once, very similar, is it this? ???

It is not this, but you are a very scarey guy. :o

popcorn_smiley smiley_eek_dropjaw smiley_eek_dropjaw smiley_eek_dropjaw smiley_alcoholic_01 smiley_egyptian

Jay C. White Cloud

I know I'm close, wish I had more time to sit and think about this...

mesquite buckeye

The possibilities are NOT limitless.

smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_bounce smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce

dadgum you, Charlie!

giant splinter

Western Juniper (Juniperus Occidentalis)
roll with it

mesquite buckeye

giant splinter

Russian olive or one of the salt cedars?
roll with it

mesquite buckeye

giant splinter

roll with it

mesquite buckeye

Thank You Sponsors!