iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2007 NB Budget Speech

Started by SwampDonkey, March 13, 2007, 03:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

http://www.gnb.ca/0160/budget/buddoc2007/index-e.asp

The government of New Brunswick announced today that in order "to assist the forest industry in its long-term growth and development, we will maintain our current funding levels for private and Crown land silviculture."

"SILVICULTURE has been allotted a budget of $38,566,000 to facilitate silviculture activities on both Crown and Private land."

Get your thinning saws and planting spades out. 8)

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

tonich

Hm! Gotta get my instruments and books prepared.
Silviculture has always been my specialty and I would have to give a go to a new challenge.
Swamp, find a room for me there and I’ll be with you in 3 days! You know, I’m not that fastidious, so it should be your choice. I’m going to buy the tickets, right now!
See you soon!  ;D ;D ;D ;)

ID4ster

Let me see. $38,566,000 Canadian comes to just over $32,750,00 US. That's just about enough to pay for two environmental impact statements to cut a couple thousand board feet on a U.S. National forest. Have fun thinning. Stock up on the Skin-so-Soft.
Bob Hassoldt
Seven Ridges Forestry
Kendrick, Idaho
Want to improve your woodlot the fastest way? Start thinning, believe me it needs it.

Thank You Sponsors!